David Letterman Jokes About Osama Bin Laden-Situation Room Photo
His Top 10 list on Tuesday’s Late Show was called “Things overheard during this moment.”
David Letterman took a break from skewering Donald Trump on the Late Show Tuesday to make a few jokes about the tense photo showing President Barack Obama watching the raid on Osama Bin Laden's Islamabad-area mansion.
The "Top Ten Things Overheard During This Moment" included, "Joe Biden, wake up!" laughed Letterman. Also: "Pause this, I gotta take a leak" and "Seriously, Joe Biden, wake up!"
No. 1 on Letterman's list? "I just wish Dick Cheney were alive to see this."
On Monday's show Letterman managed to connect Trump -- whom he recently called racist -- to Bin Laden by joking that Bin Laden's last words were, "What on Earth could be interrupting Celebrity Apprentice?"
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR