David Letterman Mocks East Coast Earthquake in Top 10 List (Video)
"That was the scariest two seconds of my life!" jokes the "Late Show" host.
David Letterman made light of the east coast earthquake, which shook the ground for about 30 seconds from Virginia to Rhode Island on Tuesday.
On Tuesday on the Late Show, Letterman devoted his Top 10 list to "Things Overheard During the Earthquake."
10."That was the scariest two seconds of my life!"
9."It's lootin' time"
8."Hey, you forgot your champagne"
7."5.9 earthquake, it would have been a 6.2 if it had a better lead-in"
6."These new Taco Bell chalupas are rockin' my world"
5."My hiccups are gone"
3."Call FEMEMA, the Federal Extremely Minor Emergency Management Agency"
2."Damn, right in the middle of laser eye surgery"
1."Kirstie, stop with the jumping jacks!"
On Tuesday, the east coast earthquake news coverage interrupted programming on NBC, ABC and CBS.
A press conference for Dominique Strauss-Kahn was interrupted as tremors shook the room and District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. said, "It's OK, I've been through earthquakes in Seattle," as people evacuated the room.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR