'Late Show With David Letterman' Mocks Rob Ford With Ken Burns Parody (Video)
Celebrities, including Jennifer Lawrence, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill and Martha Stewart, recite lines from he Toronto mayor who has become a primetime fixture since admitting to drug use.
TORONTO -- Now even Ken Burns has weighed in on Rob Ford. Well, sort of.
Late night funnyman David Letterman on Thursday introduced a video later posted to the Late Show with David Letterman YouTube page that he jokingly claimed was put together by the legendary PBS documentarian.
The two-minute video features Hollywood celebrities Jennifer Lawrence, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Martha Stewart reciting lines from recent, and now infamous, impromptu press conferences by the Toronto mayor as his Crackergate scandal exploded into worldwide media headlines.
"Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine," The Hunger Games: Catching Fire's Lawrence says, opening the video.
The parody of a Burns video, in which U.S. presidents recite lines from the Gettysburg Address, also has Vaughn saying, "probably, in one of my drunken stupors," as he quotes Ford on where and when he had smoked crack cocaine.
Although clipped of his mayoral powers, Ford has become a global media sensation since admitting he had smoked crack cocaine before going on to campaign for re-election next year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game