David Lynch to Appear in His Daughter Jennifer's Feature 'A Fall From Grace'
The indie will star Tim Roth as a homicide detective pursuing a serial killer.
David Lynch has agreed to take a role in his daughter Jennifer Lynch’s new feature A Fall From Grace.
The stars Tim Roth as a St. Louis homicide detective on the trail of a serial killer. The elder Lynch will play the father of Roth’s character.
Paz Vega and Willow Shields also have joined the cast of the project, which includes Vincent D'Onofrio. The production is expected to begin filming in the summer.
Jennifer Lynch co-wrote the script with Eric Wilkinson, who will produce the indie project along with David Michaels, his partner in Apothecary Films. Jory Weitz, who is also a partner in Apothecary, will executive produce.
"I didn’t write the role with him in mind," she says, "but I was thinking of him because he calls up so many powerful and yet fragile elements in my life and because this character is strong but broken down by dementia. So for me, it’s perfect."
Facing the prospect of being directed by his daughter for the first time, David Lynch promised, "I will be putty in Jen’s hands."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR