David Schwimmer and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Cleo Buckman Schwimmer was born May 8 in NYC.
David Schwimmer is a dad.
He and his wife, photographer Zoe Buckman, welcomed a baby girl, Cleo Buckman Schwimmer, May 8 in NYC, People.com reports.
UsMagazine.com reports Schwimmer posted a pic of the little one on his Twitter account, along with the message: "Hey everyone. Please welcome my daughter, Cleo, to this crazy but wonderful world."
Schwimmer, 44, and Buckman, 25, wed last June after dating for about three years.
He has long talked about wanting kids.
"It will happen when it feels right," he once told People. "Maybe part of me is waiting for myself to slow down a little and be ready to stay put. I'm confident it's gonna happen."
Schwimmer is currently lending his voice to Madagascar 3, which is in midst of filming. Earlier this spring, his drama Trust was released. He directed Clive Owen and Catherine Keener in the movie about a teen girl who is targeted by an online sexual predator.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR