David Unger and Robert Lazar Leaving ICM (Exclusive)
Unger is best known for repping Mickey Rourke, while Lazar reps Niels Arden Oplev, the director of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo."
ICM Partners agents David Unger and Robert Lazar are leaving their longtime home.
It is unclear where the two are heading, although sources say that Resolution, the agency started by former ICM boss Jeff Berg, is their likely new home.
Unger was originally brought in to ICM by Berg more than a decade ago. Lazar also worked with Berg, who has been heavily courting agents at his old firm.
Unger reps actors such as John Hurt, Gong Li, Mickey Rourke and Steven Seagal.
Lazar hails from the literary side, repping directors such as Carl Franklin, Jonathan Hensleigh and Niels Arden Oplev, as well as writer Neil LaBute, among others.
Since the exits are still being negotiated, it is unclear which clients will follow the agents.
ICM is clearly an agency in transition, and while it may be losing the two vets, it is not standing still. It signed Katie Holmes two weeks ago and last week signed Alan Rickman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack