David Zedeck Leaves CAA For Live Nation
The veteran music agent, whose biggest bookings include Britney Spears and NSync, will work on the company's global touring initiatives as executive VP and president of global talent and artist development.
Veteran music agent David Zedeck has left his position at Creative Artists Agency to join Live Nation as executive VP and president of global talent and artist development.
Based in New York, Zedeck will work with Live Nation Global Touring CEO and chairman Arthur Fogel on the company's global touring initiatives. He will focus on acquiring and executing global concert tours.
Additionally, Zedeck will oversee Live Nation's artist development strategy.
As an agent, Zedeck had previously worked with such pop acts as Britney Spears, Nsync and Backstreet Boys, among others.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!