David Zedeck Leaves CAA For Live Nation
The veteran music agent, whose biggest bookings include Britney Spears and NSync, will work on the company's global touring initiatives as executive VP and president of global talent and artist development.
Veteran music agent David Zedeck has left his position at Creative Artists Agency to join Live Nation as executive VP and president of global talent and artist development.
Based in New York, Zedeck will work with Live Nation Global Touring CEO and chairman Arthur Fogel on the company's global touring initiatives. He will focus on acquiring and executing global concert tours.
Additionally, Zedeck will oversee Live Nation's artist development strategy.
As an agent, Zedeck had previously worked with such pop acts as Britney Spears, Nsync and Backstreet Boys, among others.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR