'House of Lies' Actress Joining Catherine Hardwicke's 'Plush' (Exclusive)
Dawn Olivieri will play a band manager in the erotic thriller toplined by Emily Browning as a rising rock star.
Dawn Olivieri, one of the stars of Showtime’s House of Lies, is joining in Catherine Hardwicke’s erotic thriller Plush.
The movie centers on a rising rock star (Emily Browning) who, after losing her brother to a drug overdose, finds new hope and friendship in Enzo (Xavier Samuel), the replacement guitarist who inspires her to reach new creative heights. The married mother of two crosses the sexual line, but as she slowly discovers the man’s dark and troubled history, she realizes she may have let a madman into her home and family.
Olivieri plays the band’s manager, the movie’s second female lead. Cam Gigandet plays the husband.
Jason Blum of Blumhouse is producing with Sherryl Clark. IM Global is financing the movie.
Olivieri was in talks to join Breacher, the new Arnold Schwarzenegger action movie, but due to her expanded role in Showtime’s House of Lies, she no longer is involved with the QED production.
Olivieri, who also appeared on The CW’s The Vampire Diaries, is repped by APA and Mosaic.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR