'House of Lies' Actress Joining Catherine Hardwicke's 'Plush' (Exclusive)
Dawn Olivieri will play a band manager in the erotic thriller toplined by Emily Browning as a rising rock star.
Dawn Olivieri, one of the stars of Showtime’s House of Lies, is joining in Catherine Hardwicke’s erotic thriller Plush.
The movie centers on a rising rock star (Emily Browning) who, after losing her brother to a drug overdose, finds new hope and friendship in Enzo (Xavier Samuel), the replacement guitarist who inspires her to reach new creative heights. The married mother of two crosses the sexual line, but as she slowly discovers the man’s dark and troubled history, she realizes she may have let a madman into her home and family.
Olivieri plays the band’s manager, the movie’s second female lead. Cam Gigandet plays the husband.
Jason Blum of Blumhouse is producing with Sherryl Clark. IM Global is financing the movie.
Olivieri was in talks to join Breacher, the new Arnold Schwarzenegger action movie, but due to her expanded role in Showtime’s House of Lies, she no longer is involved with the QED production.
Olivieri, who also appeared on The CW’s The Vampire Diaries, is repped by APA and Mosaic.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother