'Dawn Treader' Studios Reach Out to Influential Christians With 'NarniaFaith' Website, Screenings
6:57 PM PST 12/7/2010 by Paul Bond
Fox, Walden Media, though, also are trying not to pigeonhole the film as just something that will appeal to the 2.2 billion Christians in the world -- but to the other 4.7 billion as well.
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader doesn't open until Friday, but Fox and Walden Media have been showing it to influential Christians for about a month, even before a finished print was ready.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile