Daytime Emmys Set for CBS
This year’s awards ceremony will return to the Tiffany network Sunday, June 19.
The Daytime Emmy Awards are returning to CBS.
The network, which last year took over broadcasting the affair from the CW, will broadcast the 38th annual awards show Sunday, June 19 from Las Vegas.
"It will be a primetime event for television honoring daytime's best with nonstop entertainment, guest star surprises and oh, yes, we'll give out a few awards as well," CBS Entertainment exec vp specials, music and live events Jack Sussman said in a statement.
Associated Television International will produce the telecast for the third year in a row.
The network's The Bold and the Beautiful has won the Emmy for best daytime drama for the past two years. Last year's ceremony drew 5.81 million viewers for CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR