'The Dead Zone's' Chris Bruno Toplines 'Sorority Surrogate' in Toronto
The indie film directed by John L’Ecuyer also stars "The L.A. Complex's" Cassie Steele.
TORONTO - The Dead Zone’s Chris Bruno and Canadian actress Cassie Steele are headlining Sorority Surrogate, a indie film from Reel One Entertainment now shooting in Toronto.
The movie about a young sorority girl who becomes a surrogate mother after draining her education funds has Bruno playing the role of Baron Harding, while Steele (The L.A. Complex) assumes the character of Valerie Vaughan.
John L’Ecuyer is directing the film based on a script by Douglas Howell and Al Kratina, with the shoot scheduled to run through July 24.
David DeCrane and Tom Berry are executive producing, with Neil Bregman and Stefan Wodoslawsky sharing producer credits.
Bruno is represented by SDB Partners & Protégé Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR