Deals Worth $429 Million Signed at Inaugural Beijing Film Festival Market
Messy start still proves lucrative for attendees of first-time event.
BEIJING – Organizers of the film market at the 1st Beijing International Film Festival said deals valued at nearly 2.8 billion yuan ($429 million) were completed in the three days of the state-run event ended Wednesday after what some guests called a messy start.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR