DeAnna Pappas and Stephen Stagliano Married
"The Bachelorette" star and the high school teacher tied the knot in Georgia on Saturday.
DeAnna Pappas got her ring after all. Season 4's The Bachelorette star married high school teacher Stephen Stagliano on Saturday in Palmetto, Ga.
"We're so ecstatic to be husband and wife and we're thrilled to be sharing this day with all our family and friends,” the couple tells US Weekly in a joint statement.
Stagliano proposed to Pappas in May of last year. They met in 2009 at a party for ABC's The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All special.
Viewers will remember that Pappas got engaged to her season’s winning bachelor professional snowboarder Jesse Csincsak in 2008. They called off the wedding just months later.
She became a favorite with fans when she appeared as a bachelorette on Season 11 of The Bachelor with Brad Womack. She made it all the way to the rose ceremony’s final two before Womack decided not to choose either woman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack