'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2' Named Most-Anticipated Film of 2011
Holiday poll also finds moviegoers voting Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp as cinema's sexiest stars.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is the most-anticipated movie of 2011 among both men and women, according to a Fandango.com poll of over 1,000 people conducted over the Christmas holiday, reports Reuters. The final film in the Harry Potter franchise is due July 15.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR