Debbie Reynolds Hospitalized for Adverse Reaction to Medication, Cancels Shows
A publicist for the singer-actress says she has been forced to back out of appearances through the end of the year.
A publicist says Debbie Reynolds has been hospitalized and is canceling upcoming appearances after suffering an adverse reaction to medication.
Reynolds’ publicist Kevin Sasaki says the singer-actress was hospitalized in Los Angeles after having the bad reaction. She is canceling shows and appearances through the end of the year.
Reynolds is famous for her role in Singin’ in the Rain and earned an Oscar nomination for her gutsy character in The Unsinkable Molly Brown.
The 80-year-old performs numerous shows and makes appearances each year. She is scheduled to appear on a float promoting pet adoption in the upcoming Rose Parade.
Last year, Reynolds sold her collection of film memorabilia, including dresses worn by Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn, for nearly $23 million.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR