Deep Studios Sets Release Date for Supernatural Thriller 'Skinwalker Ranch'
The film, centered on supernatural phenomena on a Utah Ranch, marks the directorial debut of actor Devin McGinn.
Deep Studios, the Utah-based production company, will release Devin McGinn’s supernatural thriller Skinwalker Ranch through its new domestic distribution arm both theatrically and on VOD on Oct. 30.
According to local legend, Skinwalker Ranch, located in northeast Utah, is allegedly the site of unexplainable, paranormal and UFO-related activities. In the film, which uses a found-footage style, a research team investigates the supernatural phenomena surrounding the disappearance of a cattle rancher’s 10-year-old son.
McGinn stars in the film and also makes his directorial debut. He also produced alongside Murphy Michaels and executive producer and Deep Studios founder Ken Bretschneider. The film was written by Adam Ohler and also stars Jon Gries, Kyle Davis, Erin Cahill, Matthew Rocheleau and Steve Berg.
Deep Studios will release the film day-and-date in theaters and VOD in more than 20 markets across the country including Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami, Dallas and Houston, with a DVD to follow.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR