Def Leppard's Digital Revenge
Like Squeeze and ELO's Jeff Lynne, the '80s mega band is rerecording its hits to sell online -- infuriating its label in the process.
Five wide-eyed lads from England form a band in the image of their heroes Led Zeppelin, Queen and AC/DC, go on to sell 100 million albums, tour the world on the back of a dozen hit singles and end up feeling screwed by their record company out of royalties.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR