Deluxe Entertainment Finalizes $68 Million Acquisition of Ascent Media Businesses
The deal, which joins two of the world's largest postproduction entities, is expected to change the face of the industry.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. has completed its acquisition of Ascent Media Corp.'s Creative Services and Media Services businesses in a deal valued at $68 million in cash plus the assumption of an unspecified amount of debt. John Malone’s Liberty Media is the majority shareholder of Ascent.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR