Deluxe Entertainment to Merge Postproduction Operations
Next Element by Deluxe will be combined with Encore and Level 3 Post, two facilities that Deluxe acquired in late 2010.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group said Monday that it will merge its Next Element by Deluxe postproduction operations into Encore and Level 3 Post, two postproduction facilities for TV that were acquired by Deluxe in late 2010.
Next Element, which had been focusing on file-based workflow development, and Level 3 are based in Burbank. Encore is located in Hollywood.
Bill Romeo, senior vp television at Deluxe in Los Angeles, will oversee the integration of the businesses.
The move should come as little surprise, as it has been expected in the post community that Deluxe would take steps to bring together certain related brands and services, following its acquisition of Ascent Media Group's Creative and Media Services businesses.
Last week, Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings, acquired privately owned Burbank-based 2D-to-3D conversion company StereoD.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR