Demi Lovato Announces September Album Release
The singer reveals details about her upcoming record (and a possible tour) during a live chat with fans.
With the success of her widely celebrated new single “Skyscraper,” fans anxious for more Demi Lovato tracks won’t have to wait much longer.
VIDEO: Demi Lovato's 'Skyscraper' Music Video Premieres
The formerly troubled starlet announced Thursday during a live chat with fans that her forthcoming album will drop this fall.
“I hope you’re screaming and jumping down in your room right now because I’m about to tell you when my album is releasing. Are you guys ready?” she teased. “September 20th. There we go!”
She also hinted slyly at the possibility of a worldwide tour to follow.
“If I was to tour, I would announce it soon and maybe, possibly, I’m in the works of putting together a tour,” Lovato said. “Maybe. And maybe it’ll be all around the world. I don’t know, I’m just saying.”
VIDEO: Nick Jonas on Demi Lovato Single, Joe Jonas Solo Career and Mentoring Kids
The new album, the title of which has not yet been revealed, will be the singer’s third studio venture. With only two months until release, Lovato disclosed that “about 20-something” tracks have been recorded, including a Spanish language version of her latest single.
Watch the complete Q&A session here.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR