Demi Lovato 'Honors' Fans With Tattoos (Video)
The actress reveals new ink in video message to fans.
Sonny With a Chance star Demi Lovato unveiled two new tattoos Wednesday via a video on her Cambio site. The TV star says she inked the words "stay strong" on her inner left and right wrists in honor of her fans and their support.
Lovato says, "The journey that I went through and the support of my fans was so meaningful to me that I wanted to thank my fans in a way that I know can never be forgotten."
Lovato also had a heart drawn on her right wrist after the word "strong" because she says her fans were putting hearts on their own wrists while she was in treatment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10