Demi Lovato, OneRepublic with B.o.B to Perform at 2011 Do Something Awards
The show, hosted by Jane Lynch, will air on VH1 August 18.
Fans of Demi Lovato's new single "Skyscraper" (that means you Jordin Sparks) won't have to wait much longer to see the singer perform her song live.
VH1 announced Wednesday that Lovato will be one of the performers at their 2011 Do Something Awards. She is also nominated in two categories, the Do Something Charity Song and the Do Something TV Star awards.
Bands Foster the People and OneRepublic with B.o.B to will be on hand to deliver performances during the show, which will be hosted for the second year in a row by Glee's Jane Lynch.STORY: Demi Lovato's 'Skyscraper' Receives High Marks From Hollywood
"If you are expecting anything less than ‘wow,’ you've got the wrong award show," DoSomething.org CEO Nancy Lublin said in a statement. "We are so psyched to have Demi's first public performance, a hot break-out band like Foster the People, and expect OneRepublic with B.o.B to be very loud!"
VH1's DoSomething Awards began in 2007 and were first televised live from L.A. last year. Michael Dempsey of Dempsey Productions and VH1's Lee Rolontz will executive produce.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR