Demi Lovato, Psy and Diana Ross to Headline TNT's Christmas Special
Conan O'Brien returns to host the holiday telecast airing Dec. 21.
The X Factor judge Demi Lovato, "Gangnam Style" sensation Psy and Diana Ross will headline the annual Christmas in Washington special airing Dec. 21 on TNT.
Late-night host Conan O'Brien will lead the telecast, to be taped in Washington D.C.'s National Building Museum, for the second consecutive year.
Additional performers include Smash star Megan Hilty, former Voice finalist Chris Mann and American Idol winner Scotty McCreery.
President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle will attend.
This is the 14th year TNT will be broadcasting Christmas in Washington. It is executive produced by George Stevens Jr. and directed/produced by Michael Stevens for The Stevens Company. Ricki Rosenfeld and David Bryant are also EPs.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kaley Cuoco Cuts Her Hair Short, Debuts Blonder Bob Hairdo!
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Bring 'Spider-Man' to 'GMA,' Get Us Really Pumped for the Movie!
- Beyonce Explores Concept of Beauty in 'Pretty Hurts' Video Premiere - Watch Now!
- Third 'Hobbit' Film 'There and Back Again' Renamed to 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'