Demi Lovato, Psy and Diana Ross to Headline TNT's Christmas Special
Conan O'Brien returns to host the holiday telecast airing Dec. 21.
The X Factor judge Demi Lovato, "Gangnam Style" sensation Psy and Diana Ross will headline the annual Christmas in Washington special airing Dec. 21 on TNT.
Late-night host Conan O'Brien will lead the telecast, to be taped in Washington D.C.'s National Building Museum, for the second consecutive year.
Additional performers include Smash star Megan Hilty, former Voice finalist Chris Mann and American Idol winner Scotty McCreery.
President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle will attend.
This is the 14th year TNT will be broadcasting Christmas in Washington. It is executive produced by George Stevens Jr. and directed/produced by Michael Stevens for The Stevens Company. Ricki Rosenfeld and David Bryant are also EPs.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!