Demi Lovato Checks Into Treatment Center, Quits Jonas Brothers Tour
A rep for Demi Lovato tells TMZ the teen pop star checked into a treatment center this past weekend seeking help for "emotional and physical issues she has dealt with for some time." Lovato, 18, who had dated Joe Jonas up until May of this year, was allegedly involved in some sort of physical altercation with a female member of the tour, according to the website, which it claims was a "catalyst" in her decision to seek professional help. Drugs are not believed to be the cause.
"Demi has decided to take personal responsibility for her actions and seek help," read a statement from her spokesperson. "She is doing just that. [Demi] regrets not being able to finish her tour, but is looking forward to getting back to work in the near future."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack