Demi Lovato To Write Memoir, Inks Multi-Book Deal
The "X Factor" judge has openly struggled with drug addiction and other personal troubles.
Demi Lovato's next stage will be on the page.
The singer-actress has agreed to a multi-book deal with Feiwel and Friends. The publisher, an imprint of Macmillan, announced the deal Monday.
The first book features tweets she had written about her life. It's called Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year and comes out in November.
Lovato also plans a memoir. The 21-year-old superstar has openly struggled with drug addiction and other personal troubles, some of which she has described on Twitter.
She will be seen this fall on several episodes of Glee and is in her second year as a mentor on The X Factor.
CAA represented Lovato on the book deal.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws