Demi Moore 911 Call Reveals She Suffered From Convulsions, 'Burning Up' (Audio)
The 49-year-old actress is currently seeking treatment for "exhaustion" and "her overall health" according to her rep.
The 911 call friends made on behalf of Demi Moore before being rushed to the hospital Monday has been released. It reveals the actress suffered from convulsions, was “burning up,” and had ingested and inhaled at least two substances before falling ill.
A female who describes herself as a friend of Moore makes the call and tries to answer the operator’s questions while paramedics made their way to the location. The woman discloses that Moore smoked something “incense like” before suffering from convulsions. In response to the operator’s question, the woman also says she ingested something else, but it's not clear what that was.
When asked if she had done this stuff before, the woman answers, “I don’t know. There’s been some stuff recently that we’re all just finding out.”
Moore’s rep confirmed to THR earlier this week that “Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health.”
Listen to the call below as posted by The Washington Post.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)