Demi Moore 911 Call Reveals She Suffered From Convulsions, 'Burning Up' (Audio)
The 911 call friends made on behalf of Demi Moore before being rushed to the hospital Monday has been released. It reveals the actress suffered from convulsions, was “burning up,” and had ingested and inhaled at least two substances before falling ill.
A female who describes herself as a friend of Moore makes the call and tries to answer the operator’s questions while paramedics made their way to the location. The woman discloses that Moore smoked something “incense like” before suffering from convulsions. In response to the operator’s question, the woman also says she ingested something else, but it's not clear what that was.
When asked if she had done this stuff before, the woman answers, “I don’t know. There’s been some stuff recently that we’re all just finding out.”
Moore’s rep confirmed to THR earlier this week that “Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health.”
Listen to the call below as posted by The Washington Post.