Demi Moore 911 Call Reveals She Suffered From Convulsions, 'Burning Up' (Audio)
The 49-year-old actress is currently seeking treatment for "exhaustion" and "her overall health" according to her rep.
The 911 call friends made on behalf of Demi Moore before being rushed to the hospital Monday has been released. It reveals the actress suffered from convulsions, was “burning up,” and had ingested and inhaled at least two substances before falling ill.
A female who describes herself as a friend of Moore makes the call and tries to answer the operator’s questions while paramedics made their way to the location. The woman discloses that Moore smoked something “incense like” before suffering from convulsions. In response to the operator’s question, the woman also says she ingested something else, but it's not clear what that was.
When asked if she had done this stuff before, the woman answers, “I don’t know. There’s been some stuff recently that we’re all just finding out.”
Moore’s rep confirmed to THR earlier this week that “Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health.”
Listen to the call below as posted by The Washington Post.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"