Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher Slam Media for Obsessing Over Sarah Palin's Emails
"I find sifting through her emails repulsive and over reaching," tweets Kutcher.
Journalists who are making a big deal over largely uninteresting and non-controversial emails that Sarah Palin sent and received while governor of Alaska have earned harsh rebukes from Hollywood power couple Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore.
Kutcher weighed in first by tweeting, “As much as I’m not a fan of Sarah Palin I find sifting through her emails repulsive and over reaching.”
“So agree!” tweeted Moore later, repeating Kutcher’s earlier thoughts.
Alaska state officials released nearly 25,000 printed pages of Palin’s emails on Friday, and MSNBC, The New York Times and other media outlets have been uploading them to the Internet so their audiences can identify the juicy ones.
The U.K.’s Guardian, in fact, tells readers to rate each email on a scale from “Not very interesting” to “Palingate!”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed