Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher Slam Media for Obsessing Over Sarah Palin's Emails
"I find sifting through her emails repulsive and over reaching," tweets Kutcher.
Journalists who are making a big deal over largely uninteresting and non-controversial emails that Sarah Palin sent and received while governor of Alaska have earned harsh rebukes from Hollywood power couple Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore.
Kutcher weighed in first by tweeting, “As much as I’m not a fan of Sarah Palin I find sifting through her emails repulsive and over reaching.”
“So agree!” tweeted Moore later, repeating Kutcher’s earlier thoughts.
Alaska state officials released nearly 25,000 printed pages of Palin’s emails on Friday, and MSNBC, The New York Times and other media outlets have been uploading them to the Internet so their audiences can identify the juicy ones.
The U.K.’s Guardian, in fact, tells readers to rate each email on a scale from “Not very interesting” to “Palingate!”
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kaley Cuoco Cuts Her Hair Short, Debuts Blonder Bob Hairdo!
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Bring 'Spider-Man' to 'GMA,' Get Us Really Pumped for the Movie!
- Beyonce Explores Concept of Beauty in 'Pretty Hurts' Video Premiere - Watch Now!
- Third 'Hobbit' Film 'There and Back Again' Renamed to 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'