Demi Moore, Kate Bosworth in a 'Bunch'
EXCLUSIVE: Thomas Haden Church also stars in comedy
Demi Moore, Thomas Haden Church and Kate Bosworth are starring in "The Reasonable Bunch," a comedy about warring exes and battling relatives at a family wedding that starts shooting this month in New York.
Ellen Barkin and Ellen Burstyn also are cast in the film, which is being produced by Johnny Lin and helmed by Sam Levinson, an actor and son of director Barry Levinson.
The younger Levinson this year made his directing debut on "Devil in My Shoes," which also starred Barkin.
Lin, based in Los Angeles, produces through Filmula, which has been aggressively investing in movies with budgets of up to $60 million. In May, he greenlighted "Tweakers Delight," an Emir Kusturica drama with a $35 million budget. His first film was the Natalie Portman-starring "Hesher" (aka "Rebel" in international markets), which premiered at Sundance and was acquired by Nu Image.
Celine Rattray, president of Mandalay Vision, in Toronto premiering "Vanishing on 7th Street," also will produce. Sean McEwen is executive producer.
Founded in 2008 as Dreamagine, Filmula is a division of computer chip manufacturer Via Technologies and distributor Studio Solutions Group. Via and Studio Solutions are based in Taiwan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR