Demian Bichir, Emilia Clarke Cast Opposite Jude Law in 'Dom Hemingway'
Jumayn Hunter and Madalina Ghenea also join Law and Richard E. Grant in the black comedy from writer/director Richard Shepard.
LONDON -- Demian Bichir and Emilia Clarke have signed on to star opposite Jude Law in Dom Hemingway.
Jumayn Hunter and Madalina Ghenea have also joined Law and Richard E. Grant in the London-set black comedy of revenge and regrets by writer/director Richard Shepard (The Matador).
The film is produced by Oscar-winning producer Jeremy Thomas' Recorded Picture Company with partners BBC Films, CinemaNX/Isle of Man Film, Pinewood Films and Lionsgate.
It is due to shoot Oct. 15 on location in the South of France. HanWay Films is handling worldwide sales.
Law plays a larger-than-life safecracker with a loose fuse back on the streets of London after twelve years in prison. Travelling with his devoted best friend he visits his crime boss in the south of France to claim his reward.
Shepard said: "From the start I've wanted to put together an original eclectic cast that surprises with every turn."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game