Denis O'Hare Joins FX's 'American Horror Story' Pilot
Connie Britton stars in Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk's drama pilot.
Denis O'Hare has joined Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk's drama pilot, American Horror Story, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
O'Hare will play Larry, aka "Larry the Burn Guy" in the pilot, which stars Friday Night Lights' Connie Britton, who will play Vivien Harmon, half of the pilot's central couple.
American Horror Story has been described by FX chief John Landgraf as a "really complicated, interesting psychological horror show."
O'Hare, who has been recurring on CBS' The Good Wife this season, is no stranger to horror having played the violent vampire king Russell Edgington last season on HBO's True Blood.
Murphy (Glee) will direct the pilot, from 20th Century Fox, which is set to begin filming after production wraps next month on Fox's sophomore musical hit.
O'Hare is repped by Innovative Artists.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama