Denis O'Hare Joins FX's 'American Horror Story' Pilot
Connie Britton stars in Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk's drama pilot.
Denis O'Hare has joined Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk's drama pilot, American Horror Story, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
O'Hare will play Larry, aka "Larry the Burn Guy" in the pilot, which stars Friday Night Lights' Connie Britton, who will play Vivien Harmon, half of the pilot's central couple.
American Horror Story has been described by FX chief John Landgraf as a "really complicated, interesting psychological horror show."
O'Hare, who has been recurring on CBS' The Good Wife this season, is no stranger to horror having played the violent vampire king Russell Edgington last season on HBO's True Blood.
Murphy (Glee) will direct the pilot, from 20th Century Fox, which is set to begin filming after production wraps next month on Fox's sophomore musical hit.
O'Hare is repped by Innovative Artists.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10