Denise Richards: 'I Have Dealt With' Charlie Sheen's Behavior 'for Years'
"There are times where his life is more colorful than others, more public than others, and as the kids get older it's a difficult thing," she says on The View.
Denise Richards opens up about her troubled ex husband, Charlie Sheen, on Friday's The View.
"I mean, you know this is Charlie's lifestyle. He makes no bones about it. And it is what it is," she says when asked about his most recent rehab and hospitalization, partying with porn-stars and his tell-all radio interview in which he criticized unnamed CBS execs.
"This has been something I have dealt with for years. This is not a new situation," she went on. "There are times where his life is more colorful than others, more public than others, and as the kids get older it's a difficult thing. I'm learning as I go too."
Of telling their kids, Sam and Lola about their father's addiction, she says, "I have never had to deal with this and this was a subject I had hoped to talk with my children about as they got older. But it's hard….There are images and pictures that a child can understand. I don't know what they fully comprehend from these conversations. They don't know what some of these things are. So I do the best I can and it's not easy."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR