Denmark's LevelK Sets Up Film Comedy Sales Division
The label will officially launch during the Festival de Cannes with titles such as Hella Joof’s "Almost Perfect"and Sweden’s "Once Upon a Time in Phuket" on the sales roster.
Denmark's LevelK, set up Tine Klint, a former sales exec at Scandi giant Nordisk Film and TrustNordisk, is setting up a a comedy label division.
Launching during the upcoming Festival de Cannes, the division will aim to tout comedies from across Scandinavia and beyond to buyers.
LevelK’s new division, Komedy, will kick off with Hella Joof’s Almost Perfect (Nikolaj Lie Kaas) and All for Two, both in official selection at Friars Comedy Club Film Festival.
Finland’s Body Fat Index of Love, Sweden’s Once Upon a Time in Phuket and Australia’s Subdivision also find themselves in a comedy lineup alongside titles from Bulgaria, Canada and Brazil.
The label will also have a strong presence across all social media platforms, where audiences can interact and spark debate over what can actually be considered comedy.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'