Dennis Rodman Slams President Obama Over American Prisoner in North Korea
The Worm tells TMZ: "Obama can't do s--t."
Dennis Rodman says President Obama "can't do s--t" about rescuing American Kenneth Bae from imprisonment in North Korea.
In a new video posted on TMZ, The Worm addresses his tweet earlier this week asking Kim Jong Un to "do me a solid and cut Kenneth Bae loose." Rodman, who famously toured the reclusive country and befriended the leader last February for HBO's Vice series, said he would return Aug. 1 and "try to get the guy out."
"It's gonna be difficult," he added, launching into a rant against Obama. "We got a black president [who] can't even go talk to [Kim Jong Un]. ... Obama can't do s--t. I don't know why he won't go talk to him." He later dropped the F-bomb, saying of Obama: "F--k him!"
Bae, a tour operator, was arrested in November of last year in North Korea, and has been accused of plotting to overthrow the government. Last week, he was sentenced to 15 years of hard labor.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR