SXSW: Depeche Mode to Make First Conference Appearance
KCRW music director Jason Bentley will moderate a Q&A with the influential British group at the Austin Convention Center.
Depeche Mode will make its first appearance at South by Southwest this year.
The band said Tuesday that it will take part in a Q&A on March 13 at the Austin Convention Center. The afternoon discussion will be moderated by KCRW music director Jason Bentley, host of the tastemaker radio station’s Morning Becomes Eclectic.
The influential British group, composed of Dave Gahan, Martin Gore and Andy "Fletch" Fletcher, recently signed a worldwide deal with Columbia Records. A new album, Delta Machine, produced by Ben Hillier and mixed by Flood, is scheduled for release March 26.
The band begins a European tour in May and is expected to announce U.S. dates soon.
A surprise performance in Austin is also a distinct possibility.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jena Malone Serenades Us For The Shoe's 'I'm Okay' Album - Listen Now!
- Ian Somerhalder Reunites with Maggie Grace & 'Lost' Cast at PaleyFest 2014!
- Dwyane Wade Helps Hold Up Fiance Gabrielle Union's Gown While Attending 'Call of the Game' Dinner
- LeAnn Rimes: Eddie Cibrian is the 'Hottest Coach Ever'!