Depeche Mode Signs with William Morris Endeavor
The band is scheduled to release its 13th studio album next spring, which will be followed by a world tour in May 2013.
Depeche Mode has signed with William Morris Endeavor for representation in North and South America. The group was previously represented in those territories by Creative Artists Agency.
Depeche Mode will release its 13th studio album in spring 2013. The band plans to launch its next world tour in May 2013, beginning with Tel Aviv's Haraykon Park. The stadium trek will include 36 concerts in 25 European countries and will continue to North America in mid-August.
Depeche Mode's upcoming tour will be its first since the 2009-2010 Tour of the Universe. Thirteen European shows from that run grossed nearly $12 million and drew more than 165,000 people, according to Billboard Boxscore. The group's last album, "Sounds of the Universe" (2009), debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 and has sold 193,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Since 1985, Depeche Mode has grossed $154.3 million from 279 shows, according to Billboard Boxscore.
The group is managed by Jonathan Kessler.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!