Depeche Mode Signs with William Morris Endeavor
The band is scheduled to release its 13th studio album next spring, which will be followed by a world tour in May 2013.
Depeche Mode has signed with William Morris Endeavor for representation in North and South America. The group was previously represented in those territories by Creative Artists Agency.
Depeche Mode will release its 13th studio album in spring 2013. The band plans to launch its next world tour in May 2013, beginning with Tel Aviv's Haraykon Park. The stadium trek will include 36 concerts in 25 European countries and will continue to North America in mid-August.
Depeche Mode's upcoming tour will be its first since the 2009-2010 Tour of the Universe. Thirteen European shows from that run grossed nearly $12 million and drew more than 165,000 people, according to Billboard Boxscore. The group's last album, "Sounds of the Universe" (2009), debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 and has sold 193,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Since 1985, Depeche Mode has grossed $154.3 million from 279 shows, according to Billboard Boxscore.
The group is managed by Jonathan Kessler.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR