Dermot Mulroney Joins Nicole Kidman in Fox Searchlight Thriller 'Stoker' (Exclusive)
The drama, written by Wentworth Miller, also stars Kidman, Mia Wasikowska, Matthew Goode and Jackie Weaver.
Dermot Mulroney has joined the cast of Stoker, the Fox Searchlight thriller written by former Prison Break star Wentworth Miller.
Mia Wasikowska, Nicole Kidman, Matthew Goode and Jacki Weaver make up the ensemble cast of the pic, which begins lensing later this month in Nashville with Chan-wook Park in the director’s chair.
The story centers on a young woman (Wasikowska) who loses her father and must contend with a mysterious uncle (Goode). Mulroney is playing the woman’s father.
Mulroney will be hitting movie threaters in three releases in as many months. He stars with Hope Davis in the black comedy The Family Tree, which opens August 26, and is a villain to Taylor Lautner’s hero in Abduction, which Lionsgate opens September 23. He also appears in J. Edgar, the Clint Eastwood drama starring Leonardo DiCaprio, which bows October 21.
On top that are six films in the can – including the Drew Barrymore movie Everyboydy Loves Whales and The Grey, directed by Joe Carnahan and starring Liam Neeson – giving the ICM-repped Mulroney the potential to be in theaters nine times in the next year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing