'Desperate' books Nordling, Mirchoff
Round out family for Drea DeMatteo's character
Wisteria Lane's newest resident, Drea DeMatteo, has found her family.
Jeffrey Nordling and Beau Mirchoff have joined the cast of ABC's dramedy "Desperate Housewives" as regulars next season.
Nordling will be playing a New York landscape designer who moves to Wisteria Lane with his wife (DeMatteo) and their tightly wound, sexy and intense son (Mirchoff).
APA-repped Nordling most recently co-starred in the seventh season of Fox's hit drama "24." He also co-starred on FX's "Dirt" opposite Courteney Cox.
Mirchoff, repped by APA and managed by Vital Management Group, starred in Sony's "The Grudge 3" last year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR