'Desperate' books Nordling, Mirchoff
Round out family for Drea DeMatteo's character
Wisteria Lane's newest resident, Drea DeMatteo, has found her family.
Jeffrey Nordling and Beau Mirchoff have joined the cast of ABC's dramedy "Desperate Housewives" as regulars next season.
Nordling will be playing a New York landscape designer who moves to Wisteria Lane with his wife (DeMatteo) and their tightly wound, sexy and intense son (Mirchoff).
APA-repped Nordling most recently co-starred in the seventh season of Fox's hit drama "24." He also co-starred on FX's "Dirt" opposite Courteney Cox.
Mirchoff, repped by APA and managed by Vital Management Group, starred in Sony's "The Grudge 3" last year.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues