Desperate to Keep 'Hobbit,' New Zealand Officials to Meet with Warner Bros. Execs
7:47 PM PDT 10/24/2010 by Jonathan Handel
Media conglom may push for more financial incentives; continued uncertainty drives down value of the N.Z. dollar; rallies planned in six cities.
With the labor dispute surrounding The Hobbit winding down, the focus now shifts to meetings this week between Warner Bros. executives and top ministers in the New Zealand government.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile