New Details: 'Hangover II' Plot Revealed
The studio has released information about a pre-wedding brunch scene (in Thailand) that leads to mayhem.
Warner Bros. has revealed a key plot-point for the upcoming Hangover II -- a seemingly innocent brunch will set the wheels in motion for the comedy.
The newly released studio press kit reveals how The Hangover crew of Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) will find trouble when Helms gets married in the exotic setting of Thailand.
"After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch," the release says. "However, things don’t always go as planned."
In the 'Hangover,' Las Vegas served as the location for the mayhem that followed a lost bachelor party evening. The sequel promises even more.
"What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can’t even be imagined," the synopsis says.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR