Details of 'Survivor's' Next Season Revealed
Jeff Probst makes the announcement during the live finale of CBS' "Survivor: Redemption Island."
Survivor is heading to the South Pacific next season.
Similar to the just-ended Survivor: Redemption Island, two previous players will be joining the cast of 16 newcomers. This season featured "Boston" Rob Mariano, a four-time player who ultimately won the $1 million prize, and three-timer Russell Hantz as part of the cast.
In addition, Season 23 will once again feature the polarizing "redemption island" twist, whereby eliminated players don't get sent home but instead to another area where they duel other eliminated contestants to have a chance at rejoining the game.
Jeff Probst made the announcement Sunday during the live finale of Survivor: Redemption Island.
The show returns in the fall.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR