Details of 'Survivor's' Next Season Revealed
Jeff Probst makes the announcement during the live finale of CBS' "Survivor: Redemption Island."
Survivor is heading to the South Pacific next season.
Similar to the just-ended Survivor: Redemption Island, two previous players will be joining the cast of 16 newcomers. This season featured "Boston" Rob Mariano, a four-time player who ultimately won the $1 million prize, and three-timer Russell Hantz as part of the cast.
In addition, Season 23 will once again feature the polarizing "redemption island" twist, whereby eliminated players don't get sent home but instead to another area where they duel other eliminated contestants to have a chance at rejoining the game.
Jeff Probst made the announcement Sunday during the live finale of Survivor: Redemption Island.
The show returns in the fall.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)