Dev Exec Brett Burlock Departs BCE-Era CTV
CTV's program development division continues to restructure under Corrie Coe, senior vp of indie production, and just ahead of the all-important Los Angeles Screenings.
TORONTO -- The executive carousel continues its merry-go-round at CTV, with vp of development Brett Burlock the latest to leave the Canadian broadcaster after its takeover by phone giant BCE.
The latest changes come as CTV, pursuing an increasing cross-platform strategy, is restructuring its programming development across genres, rather than channels.
Burlock’s CTV credits included Canada’s top homegrown dramas: Flashpoint, The Listener and Degrassi: The Next Generation.
His last day at CTV was May 6.
Burlock’s departure also comes ahead of the Los Angeles Screenings, where CTV and other private Canadian broadcasters will make crucial buys for new and returning U.S. network series to underpin their 2011-2012 primetime campaigns.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack