'Devil Inside' Director William Brent Bell Announces New Horror Project
Sierra/Affinity and Incentive Filmed Entertainment are financing and producing the genre pic, which will begin shooting in April in Romania.
Sierra/Affinity and Incentive Filmed Entertainment are financing and producing the next horror pic from the team behind The Devil Inside, which opened to record-breaking business at the domestic box office last weekend.
Devil Inside director William Brent Bell will direct the untitled project from a script he wrote with Matthew Peterman. Steven Schneider, producer of Devil Inside, is producing the film with Peterman and Morris Paulson through their production company Prototype.
Sierra/Affinity will shop the project to foreign buyers at next month's European Film Market in Berlin. Bell will start shooting in April in Romania.
The plot is being kept under tight wraps, but the film is expected to follow in the found-fooage style of Devil inside.
"From day one, we have been huge fans of this filmmaking team and the way they have crafted a unique movie-going experience with The Devil Inside. These are filmmakers we know and trust and they bring an original voice and style to our next project that will once again introduce audiences to a new expectaiton of what one can define as a genre film," Sierra/Affinity CEO Nick Meyer said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game