Devin Ratray Signs on for Alexander Payne's 'Nebraska' (Exclusive)
The black-and-white film stars Bruce Dern and Will Forte as a father and son embarking on a road trip.
Devin Ratray has signed on to co-star in Alexander Payne's black-and-white film Nebraska for Paramount.
Penned by Bob Nelson, the story centers on an aging, booze-addled father (Bruce Dern) who makes the trip from Montana to Nebraska with his estranged son (Will Forte) in order to claim a million-dollar Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes prize.
For the film, which also stars Stacy Keach and Bob Odenkirk, Ratray will play one-half of a set of villainous twins who are the sons of Keach’s character.
Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa (Little Miss Sunshine) are producing the $13 million film, which begins shooting this month.
Ratray, whose recent credits include Surrogates and The Winning Season, will next be seen in the Ryan Reynolds starrer R.I.P.D.
He is repped by Buchwald/Fortitude.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR