Diane Keaton Lands Development Deal at HBO
The premium cable network will look to develop another star vehicle for Keaton after passing on 'Tilda.'
Diane Keaton has inked a development deal with HBO.
With writers already aboard to develop vehicles, the Oscar-winning actress is poised to be back in a leading role at the premium cable network.
The news comes mere months after HBO passed on Tilda, a blogger comedy inspired by Deadline Hollywood creator Nikki Finke. Keaton led the cast as a ruthless and unethical entertainment blogger.
At the time, HBO said of the Cynthia Mort, Bill Condon project, "Despite everyone's best efforts ultimately this was not the right show for us at this time."
The veteran actress, whose big screen credits include Annie Hall, The Godfather and Father of the Bride, is repped by WME.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR