Diane Lane and Josh Brolin to End Marriage (Report)
The couple has been wed since 2004 and had no children together.
After eight years together, Josh Brolin, 45, and Diane Lane, 48, are ending their marriage, according to a report in People.
The couple wed in August 2004. Later that year, Lane called police after a domestic dispute, leading to a misdemeanor charge for the No Country for Old Men star. Lane declined to press charges.
Brolin has had repeated brushes with the law, the most recent of which was an arrest for public intoxication on New Year's Eve 2013. He was photographed without his wedding ring in Venice, Calif., the following day.
The marriage is the second for both Brolin, who had two children with ex-wife Alice Adair, and Lane, who had a daughter with ex-husband Christopher Lambert. Brolin and Lane had no children together.
A rep for the actors did not immediately return a request for comment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR