Diane Sawyer Lands First Interview With Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' Husband
ABC will air the interview with astronaut Mark Kelly on Tuesday.
Diane Sawyer has nabbed the first post-Tucson tragedy television interview with shooting victim Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' husband, astronaut Mark Kelly. The Veteran journalist spoke with Kelly on Saturday at the hospital where he was visiting his wife, reports Reuters.
ABC will air the interview on Jan. 18 in a prime-time special as well as offer segments on its news programs.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Robert Wagner -- Movies, Hollywood Style, Barbara Stanwyck and Titanic
- Robin And Barney's Wedding Gives Us All The Warm Fuzzies In New 'How I Met Your Mother' Photos
- Ascending to Hell: No Exit at the Pearl Theatre/ Satchmo at the Waldorf at the Westside Theater
- Sean Lowe Slams 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo On Twitter