Dick Clark's Remains Cremated
The producer and TV host died at 82 years old after suffering a massive heart attack.
Two days after his death from a massive heart attack, Dick Clark's remains have been cremated.
The late producer and television host's rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that he was cremated and there are no plans for a funeral. A memorial service could still be planned for a later date.
Clark's Wednesday death, at 82 years old, happened at Santa Monica's St. John’s Hospital after undergoing an inpatient procedure.
Since news of Clark's death, there's been an outpouring of reactions and eulogizing from his many famous friends and colleagues, including Ryan Seacrest. "I idolized him from the start," the American Idol host said in a statement, "and I was graced early on in my career with his generous advice and counsel."
Clark is survived by his wife, Kari, and three children: Richard, Duane and Cindy.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR