Did Raven-Symone Come Out? She Tweets: 'I Can Finally Get Married!'
The actress appears to confirm long-brewing rumors that she is dating a woman.
Raven-Symone has appeared to confirm rumors of her sexuality, tweeting Friday: "I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you."
The 27-year-old actress, who starred on The Cosby Show and the Disney Channel series That's So Raven, posted the message more than a month after the Supreme Court declared The Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional.
She has since retweeted several responses from her nearly 450,000 followers, including one from a user who wrote: "Can I have your spot in the Cheetah Girls? Disney might not like you anymore."
Raven-Symone's publicist did not immediately respond to THR's requests for comment.
The star, who made her Broadway debut last year as the lead in Sister Act, has recently stoked speculation of her sexuality on social media. "My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm dating to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life," she tweeted in May 2012.
I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you
— Raven-Symonè (@MissRavenSymone) August 2, 2013
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR