Diddy Sued for $1 Trillion, Blamed for 9/11
6:15 AM PST 1/28/2011 by Lindsay Powers
In a rambling lawsuit, a woman also seeks a temporary restraining order against the mogul (real name: Sean Combs), which a judge denied -- but set a hearing for Jan. 31.
A woman has filed a $1 trillion lawsuit against Diddy (real name: Sean Combs), alleging that he caused 9/11, put her child in the hospital and stole a poker chip worth "100 zillions of dollars."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile