Diego Londoño Named COO of Fox International Channels in Europe and Africa
Londoño will remain president of FIC Italy and Germany.
Fox International Channels, News Corp's international pay TV and multi-media operation, has named Diego Londoño its new Chief Operating Officer of its European and African units.
Londoño will add his new duties to his current role as president of FIC Italy and Germany and will report directly to Jesús Perezagua, president of FIC Europe and Africa.
In his new position, Londoño will oversee pan-European and African programming, branding, production and strategy across FIC's channel portfolio in the regions.
News Corp. is scheduled to split into an entertainment company, called 21st Century Fox, and a publishing company, which will retain the News Corp. name, mid-year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR